All that you should know about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being among the preferred holiday destinations, as well as a large number of business opportunities, it is vital that the Visa process to be made easier.
The Egypt e-Visa is an electronic travel authorization developed for people that would like to pay a visit to Egypt for vacation. This program speeds up the application process to get new visas. The holidaymakers can choose between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, in accordance with the duration of your visit.
You are able to acquire this Egypt e-Visa without visiting the embassy, just thru a web application. This completely new procedure was enforced by the Egyptian government.
e-visa Egypt requirements
There are a few prerequisites that the visitors ought to keep in mind to be able to have the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Here are the most important ones:
- You must have a valid passport which won’t expire for around 8 months.
- Just 7 countries are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, and also the United Arab Emirates.
- Please be aware that there are many forms of visas, so you have to find out if your nationality is eligible for the online visa or for the one to acquire on arrival.
- Once you’ve got the confirmation that you are able to request for an electronic visa, make sure you complete the online form without mistakes.
- Utilize your debit or credit card to pay for the charge.
- A main page of your passport is required, so ensure you get a scan or image of it to publish.
- Once you obtain the online visa you have to print a copy of it to show it to the Egyptian border.
What you should choose between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you are making an application for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you have to decide on its type. Depending on how you prepared your trip, you can make the best choice:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This kind allows a 30 days stay and are also valid for six months, starting the issue date. When vacationing with a team, one individual can apply online for all of the vacationers, but every one of them should complete and sign their forms. This does not apply for guardians or parents, who will sign the applications for their young children.
If you intend to travel to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for less than 15 days, you can do so having a visa-exempt stamp you get on arrival. Please remember you will need a single entry Visa throughout the country, though.
If you are only passing through Egypt and it will require less than 2 days, you don’t need to secure a Visa.
Multiple-entry Egypt Visa
Should you made a decision to take some travels to Egypt, you ought to get the multiple-entry one. This way you could leave and come back as you want. This type of Visa can’t be received on arrival, so you should request for it ahead of time. It will let you stay for Thirty days maximum during a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
In the event you decided to work in Egypt and are in need of a long-term visa, first you have to have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to get a work permit and get back whenever needed.